Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #26 - Card Sets

Hello! I'm stopping by today to share a set of cards for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #26: Card Sets.


I made a set of cards that I sent in to the Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive because I thought these sweet little skunks would make any child smile!  These cards are left blank on the inside for the hospital staff to write personal notes to the kids they serve with congenital heart disease.


For my cards, I stamped and die cut the skunk and the small images (flowers, hearts) from the Lawn Fawn "Stinkin' Cute" set and colored with Copic markers.  I used distress inks to shade the backgrounds and made a few varieties for interest.  The tiny hearts and flowers were adhered to die cut foam for some depth. (The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set.)

Here are my cards one by one:






Here is a collage of all the cards together:


I know these cards were recently delivered to the hospital along with other donated handmade cards...I do hope they bring smiles all around!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Take good care,
Judy

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet image on your lovely set of cards! Your sponged landscapes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...what a sweet card set, Judy! I'm sure they'll bring plenty of smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just as sweet as they can be Judy! That little bit of inking for your background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so beautiful! love the thinking of you cards! they're perfect to send at any time to anyone! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card set Judy, so pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable and will bring a smile to their faces. What a kind thing to do. I love all the variations of your card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy